Brief Interventions Counsellor – Health & Wellbeing
Barwon Child Youth and Family and The Golden Plains Shire have developed a partnership to provide a health and wellbeing service to the community.
- • We offer 1 to 5 sessions of supportive counselling to people aged 16yrs and above
- • Address any issue that is impacting on the individual and family
- • Are a confidential service
- • Responds to your referral within 24hours
- • No need for a mental health care plan
- • Easy referral, simply call and provide your name and contact details
- • No referral is declined
- • Telehealth and face to face appointments available
- • FREE!
Available in Geelong, Bannockburn, Inverleigh, Meredith, Rokewood and Dereel.
You can contact Vanessa directly on 0418 599 647
Leave a Reply